Chicken with Tzatziki
10 mins Preparation | 15 mins Cooking | 25 mins Total Time
This homemade chicken recipe takes you to the streets of Athens!
- Prep the cucumber. In a food processor, grate the cucumbers. Toss with 1/2 tsp kosher salt. Transfer to a fine mesh strainer over a deep bowl to drain. Spoon the grated cucumber into a cheese cloth or a double thickness napkin and squeeze dry. Set aside briefly.
- In one large mixing bowl, place the garlic with remaining 1/2 tsp salt, white vinegar, and olive oil. Mix to combine.
- Combine and chill. Add the grated cucumber to the large bowl with the garlic mixture. Stir in the yogurt and white pepper. Combine thoroughly. Cover tightly and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- When ready to serve, stir the tzatziki sauce to refresh and transfer to serving bowl, drizzle with more olive oil, if you like. Add a side of warm Country Cuisine’s chicken strips, warm pita bread and your favorite vegetables.
- 300g Country Cuisine’s Sandwich Chicken or your choice, defrosted
- 3/4 English cucumber, partially peeled (striped) and sliced
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves, peeled, finely grated or minced
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- Greek pita bread, warm
- Sliced tomato, cucumber, onion and olives
These are delicious
Chicken Breast Slices Cajun
These Cajun flavoured strips of tenderness are perfect to complement sandwiches and wraps with that typical taste from the South of…
Chicken Breast Slices Natural
The roasted chicken breast slices can be found in lunchrooms, restaurants and cafes all over Europe. These all-round strips of…