Chicken Green Cashew Curry
10 mins Preparation | 30 mins Cooking | 40 mins Total Time
Green curry is known as gaeng keow wan (แกงเขียวหวาน), which directly translates to curry green sweet, so this is typical known throughout Thailand as a sweeter tasting curry, rather than a spicy curry. The greenness comes from green chilies. This curry can be eaten with rice or Thai-style fried Roti or Thai rice noodles.
For cashew nut milk (If you use coconut milk as substitute, this step can be skipped.)
- Add cashew nuts, coriander and water into the blender. Blended until all mixed together.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-low heat and add green curry paste, stirring occasionally until you smell aroma of the paste.
- Add defrosted chicken, then add eggplant. Continue stirring until all mixed well.
- Add cashew nut mixture into pan, keep stirring until all mixed and cooked. Reduce to low heat.
- Simmer and then add fish sauce and palm sugar, as to taste.
- Add sliced spur chilis, Thai sweet basils and lime leaves into pan.
- 250g Country Cuisine’s Chicken Breast Slices Natural or your choice, defrosted
For cashew nut milk (can sub with coconut milk)
- 100g Cashew nuts
- 2 cups Fresh water
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
For green curry
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100g Green curry paste
- 120g Thai eggplant (or zucchini), chopped
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce, or to taste
- 2 tsp Palm sugar
- 1-2 red Spur chilies, sliced
- 6-10 stems Thai sweet basil
- 6 Kaffir lime leaves, chopped roughly
These are delicious
Chicken Breast Slices Natural
The roasted chicken breast slices can be found in lunchrooms, restaurants and cafes all over Europe. These all-round strips of…
Chicken Breast Slices Cajun
These Cajun flavoured strips of tenderness are perfect to complement sandwiches and wraps with that typical taste from the South of…