10 mins Preparation | 15 mins Cooking | 25 mins Total Time
This classic American main-dish salad is packed with chicken, avocado, sweet tomatoes, crunchy bacon, blue cheese (Roquefort), and eggs, all topped with a lightened-up blue cheese dressing.
- Prepare the dressing by combining all ingredients in a mixing bowl; whisk together until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Arrange salad greens on a large plate.
- Arrange chicken, bacon, egg, tomatoes, avocado, and blue cheese on top of the salad greens.
- Drizzle the salad with previously prepared dressing.
- 2 pieces Country Cuisine’s Chicken Breast Steak 120g or your choice, defrosted, heated, sliced
For the dressing
- 3/4 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp reduced fat crumbled blue cheese
- salt and fresh ground pepper, as to taste
For the salad
- 10 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 slices bacon, cooked to a desired crispness and crumbled
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat crumbled blue cheese
Check these products out
Chicken Breast Steak 120g
The fry-steamed chicken breast fillets are a simple choice to serve a great meal. Combine the tender breast fillet with some fries,…
Chicken Breast Slices Cajun
These Cajun flavoured strips of tenderness are perfect to complement sandwiches and wraps with that typical taste from the South of…